Read this article on VMA Storyboard for an in-depth look at how this promotion unfolded!
Strategize, manage, and implement a national co-promotion with non-competing fresh produce growers, Sony Pictures Animation, and Feeding America.
- Serve as the conduit between all parties, managing the campaign at large as well as individual partner efforts
- Develop campaign look and feel from collateral, from nationally-distributed packaging to main landing site, working tightly with internal teams at Sony and Feeding America
- Identify measurable calls to action and other opportunities for analytics
- Create additional campaign strategies and elements including a food truck, giveaways, PR event strategy, social media support and much more
- Cloudy 2 was the most-watched film in September, and millions of impressions were created online and in retail supermarkets
- Campaign ranked as one of the top five Feeding America campaigns for the year – raising hundreds of thousands of dollars and generating awareness
- Sales of each produce item in promotional packaging outperformed their planned distribution numbers; one partner saw a sales increase of 12% across its 5 participating SKUs
- Valuable media coverage was earned, over 400 articles mentioned produce partners
- Fresh produce partners saw tremendous jumps in online activity including up to a 26% increase in Facebook fans, up to 25% more website traffic and a total of nearly 6 million social media impressions
- Promotional microsite saw thousands of unique viewers
- Thousands of pounds of fresh produce was donated to Feeding America
- One retailer alone (Sprouts) raised over $580,000 for Feeding America through in-store efforts
- Platinum winner – Hermes Awards